View Original Post
21 Jun 2013
By YunaRikku21

YunaRikku21

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

FFXIII / FFXIII-2 - stars and scores into save game data file?

1 Reply 272 Views Created 21-06-2013
21 Jun 2013
By YunaRikku21

what do you think guys? are the stars and scores and time being saved into the save game data file after a battle? I think not, since it's affect the drops only, it's just save the new item, but not the stars and the scores nor the time, what do you think about it?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

YunaRikku21

92%
02 Rank
Progress
YunaRikku21
Accepted Solution

too bad, the edit menu point disappearing so fast and quickly, well,
in my opinion it's not since it's affect the drops only, it's just save the new item in the inventory, but not the stars and the scores nor the time, it would be just a waste of space due to the fact that the (rare) item is the result which comes from the 5 stars and x scores and n minutes, so it's enough to save the (rare) item in the inventory then write it to file, to the save game data file and don't have to save the count of the stars and the scores after the battle nor the time, however, but that's just my theory only, what do you think about it? your thoughts?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: FFXIII / FFXIII-2 - stars and scores into save game data file?

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

YunaRikku21

92%
02 Rank
Progress
YunaRikku21
Accepted Solution

too bad, the edit menu point disappearing so fast and quickly, well,
in my opinion it's not since it's affect the drops only, it's just save the new item in the inventory, but not the stars and the scores nor the time, it would be just a waste of space due to the fact that the (rare) item is the result which comes from the 5 stars and x scores and n minutes, so it's enough to save the (rare) item in the inventory then write it to file, to the save game data file and don't have to save the count of the stars and the scores after the battle nor the time, however, but that's just my theory only, what do you think about it? your thoughts?

0 Kudos

Re: FFXIII / FFXIII-2 - stars and scores into save game data file?

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel