wills28032006

22%
02 Rank
Progress

Lost purchased songs ps4

3 Replies 461 Views Created 22-01-2019
22 Jan 2019
By wills28032006

I've purchase lots of songs for my ps3 previously, and two different ps4's yet I can't transfer then and there's no sign of their existence in singstar. They are in my purchase history in my ps4 account so how do I get them back or will I be refunded? These were not rented as per the terms of agreement, but purchased to keep. Not impressed! 😤

0 Kudos
LABELS: singstar ps4
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
mont348
Accepted Solution

There's limits on how PlayStation systems you can have your Singstar songs registered to, it's definitely one PS3 and presumably one PS4. 

The only way to resolve this issue is to phone customer support to get them to reset the activations.

0 Kudos

Lost purchased songs ps4

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

wills28032006

22%
02 Rank
Progress
wills28032006
Accepted Solution

Thanks for replying, surely it should be one account rather than system though, seems like an error but hey ho. Do you know what the customer support number is for this to be resolved? Couldn't find one anywhere

0 Kudos

Lost purchased songs ps4

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
mont348
wills28032006
Accepted Solution

It is to your account but you are limited on how many systems you can download the content.

This link will give you an idea on content downloading device limit, unfortunately it doesn't cover Singstar which does require a phone call to customer support to reset activations. 

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/my-account/device-activation-deactivation/ab...

I would keep one PS3 active for Singstar because not all previous purchases will allow download to PS4. 

0 Kudos

Lost purchased songs ps4

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel