28%
02 Rank
Progress

Purchased songs unavailable

3 Replies 277 Views Created 3 weeks ago
24 Nov 2018
By zero_cool05

Hi

I intend to be using from now on my ps4 for singstar but several Song I purchased on the ps3 system are now unavailable  

Why is that? Will I get a refund or what is going on? Or is it best to stick to the ps3 for which I have the disc as well? 

Thanks for the help 

Zero

0 Kudos
LABELS: singstar ps4
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DyraSan

23%
02 Rank
Progress
DyraSan
Accepted Solution

I have Rocksmith 2014 for both the PS3 and PS4 and I recently came across this response to a question in the forums: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000021172/Can-I-transfer-DLC-to-my-next-gen-console
After having read that, I bought the Tom Petty song pack for the PS3 thinking that it will also transfer over to my PS4 but it doesn't show up as I expected.

If I go into the shop on the PS4, it has the price next to it indicating that I haven't bought it. Did I misinterpret that answer somehow and any DLC I buy after having installed the 2014 versions on both machines is separate or is there an extra step to making sure any DLC I now buy on the PS3 shows up on the PS4 as well?

I tried googling but didn't really find any suitable replies, so thanks for any help in advance!

kissanime

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Weasel699

33%
02 Rank
Progress
Weasel699
Accepted Solution

when i first got the ps4 and sing star some songs i could dl that i had on ps3 others i couldnt  and now i dont have the option to dl the ones that never dled before

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

granddaddybill

22%
02 Rank
Progress
granddaddybill
Accepted Solution

My PS3 with 857 songs did a update Saturday 1st December wiped every thng not a thing left won't let me re download . Any thoughts plz

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel