View Original Post
/16

CobraBlade64

68%
02 Rank
Progress
CobraBlade64
Accepted Solution

It shouldn’t be, we keep losing songs without any warning but you should still be able to access the store.

0 Kudos

Singstar/Singstore

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kajana___

25%
02 Rank
Progress
kajana___
Accepted Solution

Hi I am new to PS4, I bought SingStar Celebration for Xmas, but when accessing SingStore, through PS4 or through a PC no songs are listed. Why is it so, where can I find Troubleshoot for this issue? Is the song availability dependend on my location country or what?

0 Kudos

Singstar/Singstore

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

astralnite

84%
02 Rank
Progress
astralnite
Accepted Solution

I am located in England and I have just downloaded two tracks with no trouble at all. 

The singstore has now moved to the Playstation store. 

Go to the playstation store and create an account there. Go back to the singstore, via copmuter or the singstar disc,  and purchase a track. This will automatically take you to the account you created in the playstation store where you can see the item in your basket. Then click 'Purchase' and it's yours.

Some songs will not be available to you due to the location you are in. There's no way of knowing until you try to buy the track. The two I just purchased were 'Nightwish' tracks and they have been on the store for 4 years but they are still available.

0 Kudos

Singstar/Singstore

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Fergesji

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Fergesji
Accepted Solution

I have resided in Denmark for some time, and every time I try to access the SingStore, I get a notification that there is nothing to show/no matching products. This happens even if I access the SingStore from my PC. So I'd say there is some central problems, and the store even closed - which is a shame.

I am in no way affiliated with the company, though, and I hope I'm just doing something wrong. However, in that case, I would like to know how to do it properly.

0 Kudos

Singstar/Singstore

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel