Problem Solved

View Original Post
31 May 2013
By grimstone21

grimstone21

27%
02 Rank
Progress

Singstar party pack songs not downloading.

13 Replies 1,669 Views Created 31-05-2013
31 May 2013
By grimstone21

I have downloaded the first 5 out of the 10 included songs with the code but when I return to the store to redeem the last 5 songs, only about 10 songs display in the store library.

I am also using the correct method via Account management - Transaction management - Services list - Promotions service.

I have tried re-entering the voucher code to no change and I have noticed it has been 7 days now since I first activated the voucher but a expiry date is not provided and it’s odd how only a very limited selection of songs are now available.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shakboy132

96%
02 Rank
Progress
shakboy132
Accepted Solution

Hi grimstone21,

Sorry to hear about your issue there.

I'd suggest you try Account Management > Redeem Codes. Enter the code and select continue which should bring up the product description. The select back and then "add songs" and you should be able to see the number of songs available at the bottom. You should be able to add your remaining songs after this.

Try this and let us know how you go.

Cheers.

Re: Singstar party pack songs not downloading.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

grimstone21

27%
02 Rank
Progress
grimstone21
Accepted Solution

Unfortunately that did not work,

For example under 'Bh - Bq' in the song store, I can only see one artist (Bing Crosby) as shown in the below picture.

2013-06-01-114901.jpg

Other Letters in the store do not contain anything while only a handful exists in the others.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dakkain

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Dakkain
Accepted Solution
I have the same issue - very few songs listed.

Initially, I noticed that a few of the songs listed within Singstar were not listed in the interface where they could be selected for free download with the voucher, but as of yesterday, there are virtually no songs listed. At most there is one or two under a given letter grouping.

Has a store update messed this up somehow?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

grimstone21

27%
02 Rank
Progress
grimstone21
Accepted Solution

Is there any more advice to fix the issue since Silent Night really isn't the hit I want to sing at a party.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

radmaan

24%
02 Rank
Progress
radmaan
Accepted Solution
Same problem for me as well.
After redeeming the code I went through to account management and selecting the product I went to download songs. I still have 10 songs and went to the selection and I only have a small song choice of about 1 song in each category.
Any ideas?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

pianoface9

21%
02 Rank
Progress
pianoface9
Accepted Solution
We had the same problem. The voucher is utter rubbish as the song selection is EXTREMELY limited (about 20 songs!??) and lots in Spanish or such old songs that no-one would be interested in. Many categories (sections of the alphabet) have no content at all...??

I thought the voucher allowed you to download 10 songs from the regular SingStore accessible whilst playing (on the ps3), but it's actually for some kind of separate store on the Playstation Network...??

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

leechun88

45%
02 Rank
Progress
leechun88
Accepted Solution

Has anyone resolved this issue? I just purchased the Party Pack from JB Hi Fi. It comes with 10 free tracks from the singstore. However, similar to other people here, the choices are very limited. I have tried all suggested methods I can find in this forum but none work.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

grimstone21

27%
02 Rank
Progress
grimstone21
Accepted Solution

Since this is obviously a issue with the store itself, I'm not sure who to contact.

I know all of the songs were available when I first entered the code.

As Dakkain said, a recent update might have messed up the selection.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

radmaan

24%
02 Rank
Progress
radmaan
Accepted Solution
I ended up calling my local playstation support and after some time they say it has been fixed but I tried again today and still same issue :-[
So essentially call the local support and hope for a fix...... They are aware of the widespread problem but doesn't help me atm ^_^

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shakboy132

96%
02 Rank
Progress
shakboy132
Accepted Solution

Hey Guys,

This issue has now been resolved and you should be able to access a larger collection of songs than you previosly were able to.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jxd1

21%
02 Rank
Progress
jxd1
Accepted Solution
I purchased the singstar party pack for my daughters today when i redeemed the 10 song voucher it confirmed that it had been redeemed but gave me no songs to select and download. I tried selecting songs in the ps store and in the game but it still wouldn't allow me to download any songs for free. What do I need to do?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

arbok26

26%
02 Rank
Progress
arbok26
Accepted Solution

I'm having the same problem.

I bought the microphones and 10 song voucher pack.

I redeemed the voucher and it said it had registered it. There are some songs on there that say [DEMO] - i hope these songs are not it or that they are just for the singstar installed on the XMB.

Am i supposed to use the singstore or playstation store to download my 10 free songs?

I tried adding one song to the cart but it says I need to pay and its not free? Do I need to add all 10 songs first before getting them all for free?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Nomembrane

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Nomembrane
Accepted Solution

Hi arbok26,

Sorry to hear of your issues redeeming your voucher code.

On the first page of this topic Shakboy132 has given some very solid troubleshooting advice.

Please try the following:

"I'd suggest you try Account Management > Redeem Codes. Enter the code and select continue which should bring up the product description. The select back and then "add songs" and you should be able to see the number of songs available at the bottom. You should be able to add your remaining songs after this."

If this does not work, you will want to give your local PlayStation Support Centre a call for assistance with your voucher code.

Contact Us

Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Nomembrane

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel