• MVP
99%
13 Rank
Progress

Fishing Sim World

2 Replies 329 Views Created 19-09-2018
19 Sep 2018
By davum

Fishing Sim World is the most authentic fishing simulator ever made, taking you around the world on an angling journey like no other.

I wish they'd remake Fisherman's Bait 2.

LABELS: PS4

https://www.youtube.com/c/BwolfTheWolf
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

WhiteMonkey88

• MVP
94%
14 Rank
Progress
WhiteMonkey88
Accepted Solution

It doesn’t look too bad. Might be worth checking out st some point when it’s cheap. Not sure how populated the multiplayer will be though. Hope there’s no trophies linked to that. 

0 Kudos

Fishing Sim World

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

instcooper

21%
02 Rank
Progress
instcooper
Accepted Solution

I purchased a digital copy of Fishing Sim World from PlayStation Network.  Although it worked at first, 1 day in I got an error in the game and it stopped allowing me to cast on either in game casting mode rendering the game completely unplayable.  PlayStation refused to do anything about it, leaving it to the discretion of the developer or a future patch instead of standing behind basic operation of a digital product.  I worked with both a rep and supervisor in this experience to similar results.  Buyer beware; I will never purchase a digital product from them again as a result of this experience (and have purchased many prior to no issue).  I spent $40 on 1 day of a now completely unusable game.  I am extremely frustrated and dissatisfied, and treating this type of situation as a "it was in our EULA; all sales final" situation is completely unacceptable.

0 Kudos

Fishing Sim World

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel