New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
Calling All Rugby League Fans!
I know this game was revealed a few months back now, but the release date is getting closer and I for one am looking forward to this title.
The last Rugby League Live game was admittedly a bit of a disappointment but hopes are high that this game will build on the franchise and offer a lot of improvements. Sadly the release date keeps being pushed back so there is no official date at this stage. Should be released in late 2012, fingers crossed!
Rugby League Live 2 promises to deliver the hard-hitting action and excitement of the greatest game of all, accurately capturing the speed, creativity and strategy of today's Rugby league. The sequel features a multitude of licensed leagues & teams to choose in single matches or a massive 10-Year Career Mode. The game also boasts improved graphics that detail everything down to the grass tearing up on the field and the mud and sweat that cling to players' bodies.
Features of Rugby League Live 2 include:
• A Multitude of Licensed Leagues & Teams: NRL, Super League, Cooperative Championships, NSW & QLD cups, Toyota Cup, Rep teams, Australian, English and New Zealander Internationals.
• 34 high detail stadia from Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
• Dynamic Field Wear & Tear: Grass wears away in areas of action.
• Unique Mud & Sweat: Players accumulate mud on their bodies specifically where they hit the field. Players sweat based on their exertion level.
• Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders.
• Tactical Passing: Perform defensive or attacking passes to best exploit your opponents.
• Strategic Defense: Set up to increase the likelihood of one, two or three-man, tackles!
• Spectacular High Ball Catching: Soar high to catch the ball or tap it to team mates.
• Create Custom Teams and Players in the fully featured Footy Factory and share them online.
• Competitive or co-operative multiplayer matches with up to eight players (four a side) online.
• Massive 10-Year Career Mode: sign sponsors, hire top flight coaching staff, negotiate player contracts and set player training programs & intensity to build the ultimate team.
• Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
• Double-barreled expert commentary from Andrew Voss and Phil 'Gus' Gould.
UPDATE: Release Date of October 11 has been confirmed. Lets hope this time there's no more delays!
Website ©2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info