Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

  • 66

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
16 Jan 2009
By kingbard

kingbard

  • Offline
68%
02 Rank
Progress

Debriefing Room

901 Replies 5,339 Views Created 16-01-2009
16 Jan 2009
By kingbard

Hey, Stupid thought.

 

Instead of derailing every thread that day about the previous nights battles, Pop them in here.

 

I'll start.

 

Had the best few games I've played since buying the game last night.

Just about every QD and TOW made an appearance and quite a few S!N also.

 

Finally got to meet Yoda and unfortunately... met Wottagunn.

Reply
LABELS:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

mozz666

  • Offline
64%
02 Rank
Progress
mozz666
Accepted Solution
lol I still haven't seen u in a game King... oh & 4 ur sig, what about u in a jeep, saying "Step on it shofer!"??? (With a crown...)

Re: Debriefing Room

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

kingbard

  • Offline
68%
02 Rank
Progress
kingbard
Accepted Solution

Ha Ha.. W.TF? That sounds pretty sweet actually

Oh and Mozz, we'll have to remedy that.

 

I'm usually on between, 9 - 12 weeknights and sometimes on a sunday afternoon.

Actually LJ is usually on at the same time as me a lot.

Message Edited by kingbard on 16-01-2009 01:56 AM

Re: Debriefing Room

[ Edited ]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

mozz666

  • Offline
64%
02 Rank
Progress
mozz666
Accepted Solution
Yer but ur not on ma FL lol

Re: Debriefing Room

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

wottagunn

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
wottagunn
Accepted Solution

@kingbard wrote:

Hey, Stupid thought.

 

Instead of derailing every thread that day about the previous nights battles, Pop them in here.

 

I'll start.

 

Had the best few games I've played since buying the game last night.

Just about every QD and TOW made an appearance and quite a few S!N also.

 

Finally got to meet Yoda and unfortunately... met Wottagunn.


 

Nice to meet you too.

 

I dont play much nowadays, so consider it a privelage :D

Re: Debriefing Room

[BombSquadKittens]wottagunn

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

mozz666

  • Offline
64%
02 Rank
Progress
mozz666
Accepted Solution

King... find a crown u like & post it on here plz... theres a lot so...

Re: Debriefing Room

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

Tonomous

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Tonomous
Accepted Solution

nice to meet u to king. i wasnt really on my game last nite a bit tired i think lol be good to catch up with u again sometime lol.

 

Re: Debriefing Room

YodaSig 2

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

mikeymonty

  • Offline
97%
04 Rank
Progress
mikeymonty
Accepted Solution
was playing hero with neo last night, was winning when the server crashed:(

Re: Debriefing Room

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

mozz666

  • Offline
64%
02 Rank
Progress
mozz666
Accepted Solution
I can't remember if I played wiv Neo last nite??? I think I saw his name.... like Neostars killed ...... He might have killed me...??? lol

Re: Debriefing Room

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

weezernz

  • Offline
88%
02 Rank
Progress
weezernz
Accepted Solution
Good thread idea, I like it. I saw pMaC- again, continued his unbelievable debut with another 1000 points at 5+ KDR. Any developments on his identity? I still think its someone pulling someone/everyone's leg

Re: Debriefing Room

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
04
/16

Ace-Jury

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
Ace-Jury
Accepted Solution

markjayw was in the au server yesterday. you guys had your wish but werent there.

 

last night i looked at my ping in au and it was 670!! but generally it was between 300-400 for everyone.

 

it couldnt even load 'top player - [TOW]Ace-Jury' before the time ran out

Re: Debriefing Room

sig

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

FredFony

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
FredFony
Accepted Solution

Markjay was in AU?? OMG at what time??? cant beleive i missed that!!!! :(

Re: Debriefing Room

champion sig

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

mozz666

  • Offline
64%
02 Rank
Progress
mozz666
Accepted Solution
Did u get his Autograph???

Re: Debriefing Room

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

pMaC-

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
pMaC-
Accepted Solution

@weezernz wrote:
Good thread idea, I like it. I saw pMaC- again, continued his unbelievable debut with another 1000 points at 5+ KDR. Any developments on his identity? I still think its someone pulling someone/everyone's leg

i was just lucky i guess...

Re: Debriefing Room

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

weezernz

  • Offline
88%
02 Rank
Progress
weezernz
Accepted Solution

@pMaC- wrote:

@weezernz wrote:
Good thread idea, I like it. I saw pMaC- again, continued his unbelievable debut with another 1000 points at 5+ KDR. Any developments on his identity? I still think its someone pulling someone/everyone's leg

i was just lucky i guess...


I don't buy it! Spill the beans!!!

Re: Debriefing Room

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

FredFony

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
FredFony
Accepted Solution

no you were not "LUCKY"  we had a dogfight yesterday and you rip me apart!!! that's not luck, its skills!!!

to tell you the truth, i'm happy you are in TOW, would like having to face you in any clan battle!!!!

and i also like your flying style.. smooth, quick turns and lightning fast attacks..

 

Even Sean was not "At ease" when you two was Dogfighting.. in the end he took you out, but it was close!!!

:)

Message Edited by FredFony on 16-01-2009 02:06 PM

Re: Debriefing Room

[ Edited ]
champion sig

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

SeanSheep

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
SeanSheep
Accepted Solution

too true Freddy!

 

I nearly took you out a few times too, kept locking on to your plane while you were watching LOL!!

Re: Debriefing Room

QD...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

pMaC-

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
pMaC-
Accepted Solution

@FredFony wrote:

no you were not "LUCKY"  we had a dogfight yesterday and you rip me apart!!! that's not luck, its skills!!!

to tell you the truth, i'm happy you are in TOW, would like having to face you in any clan battle!!!!

and i also like your flying style.. smooth, quick turns and lightning fast attacks..

 

Even Sean was not "At ease" when you two was Dogfighting.. in the end he took you out, but it was close!!!

:)

Message Edited by FredFony on 16-01-2009 02:06 PM

really? i thought u guys were just mucking around! i thought i was too easy for u guys :)

Re: Debriefing Room

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

mikeymonty

  • Offline
97%
04 Rank
Progress
mikeymonty
Accepted Solution
I'm looking forward to having a crack:)

Re: Debriefing Room

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

pMaC-

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
pMaC-
Accepted Solution

hey mikey saw u on lastnight but i was about to go to bed maybe next time aye!

 

maybe show me some tips :)

Re: Debriefing Room

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

mikeymonty

  • Offline
97%
04 Rank
Progress
mikeymonty
Accepted Solution

Mate, i got creamed last night. It was one of those night's I'm afraid!

 

I don't have any fancy tricks mate, I just fly, dodge and kill!!

 

I'm away for the weekend but I'll be back tuesday so I'll msg you and we'll throw up a dogfight server:)

Re: Debriefing Room

Photobucket
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel