21%
02 Rank
Progress

DS4 wont charge and disconnects when plugged in

1 Reply 792 Views Created 14-09-2014
14 Sep 2014
By Stormer-Nz

Hey guys

I purchased a 500GB PS4 with Destiny (the white one) and I have been having trouble with the controller it came with. When I plug in the controller it says that its charging for about 2min then it stops working. After 30 seconds it disconnects and the light bar starts flashing orange like its charging. When I press the PS button it starts working again for about another 5min then the same thing happens. I have left the PS4 on over night in standby with the orange light on the DS4 flashing to indicate charging however when I woke up it was still flashing like it was when I first plugged it in. When I tried to use it with the cable it would do the same things it was doing the day before. I dont have another controller to test it with but and im a bit gutted that it doesnt work. Any tips would be apreciated, I have reset the controller with  the button on the back and I have repaired it to no avail.

0 Kudos
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Renze

• Award Winner
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Renze
Accepted Solution
Take your controller back to the retailer for a replacement under warranty. It sounds like you got a faulty one.
0 Kudos

Re: DS4 wont charge and disconnects when plugged in

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel