20%
02 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

80022D11 - Trophy Error

323 Replies 23,532 Views Created 17-10-2008
17 Oct 2008
By EggyJoshua

People seem to be getting this same problem on Burnout and Wipeout.

My save data already got corrupted on Wipeout which forced me to start again and now i'm getting this error code which I assume is trophy related.

I think it might be to do with the 2.50 update.

If I delete my wipeout data then I still get the error code 80022D11 but I can just skip it. When I try to transfer my old data back from my psp I get the same problem all over again. If I play wipeout on a secondry account then it plays smoothly so it must all be trophy related.

Pixeljunk eden doesn't work at all either and pain is a bit screwed up.

It doesn't seem to be a mass problem though as typing this error code into google only got about 5 returns. Hopefully another update will fix all this. :/

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NurbFurble

92%
02 Rank
Progress
NurbFurble
Accepted Solution

Hi Everyone,

You're absolutely right, v2.60 has the fix in place for the errors reported.  If any of you continue to experience issues I'll see what I can do, but this update should fix any problems you have been having.

Cheers!

NF

View solution in original post

Re: Fix on it's way very soon!

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Pi3bb4

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Pi3bb4
Accepted Solution

have the same problem

Sony need to fix it 'cause lot of people have it

0 Kudos

Rif.: 80022D11 - Trophy Error

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mingeater07

23%
02 Rank
Progress
mingeater07
Accepted Solution
I have it too.  I've had to start again on wipeout aswell.  It's only started happening since I installed 2.50.
Message Edited by mingeater07 on 19-10-2008 09:30 PM
0 Kudos

Re: Rif.: 80022D11 - Trophy Error

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bap10

88%
02 Rank
Progress
bap10
Accepted Solution
Just got that error myself on wipeout hd. Please tell me I dont need to lose my saved data for wipeout. Is there anything I can do other than deleting and  installing again. Please help.
0 Kudos

Re: Rif.: 80022D11 - Trophy Error

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TragicTravesty

24%
02 Rank
Progress
TragicTravesty
Accepted Solution
Same thing on this end. I refuse to delete all my hardwork.  Sony will have to fix this soon or compensate for the loss of my data. I want an update within the next few days for sure.
0 Kudos

Re: 80022D11 - Trophy Error

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

admktw

23%
02 Rank
Progress
admktw
Accepted Solution
SHOOT YEA I AM NOT DELETING ALL THOSE RTW ON SVR 2010 ALL THOSE CHARACTERS THEY BETTER FIX THIS MESS THE NEXT UPDATE BETTER FIX THIS
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Marcuch

63%
02 Rank
Progress
Marcuch
Accepted Solution

I have the same trophy problem and after I tried to play Soul Calibur 4, I've received a message that my save data was created by another user and it cannot be used. Does that mean only my SC4 file is corrupted (hopefully)?

Honestly, I'm scared of losing saves so I'll have to wait until a firmware update is released.

Maybe there is a way to repair the problem without deleting anything?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bap10

88%
02 Rank
Progress
bap10
Accepted Solution
Just had the same thing with Pixel junk eden. Keeps saying Load failed. Your saved data has been copied from another user. Whats going on, 1st wipeout now this. So is this another game save I have to remove after hours of playing. Happy days, really Iam getting my moneys worth out of these games. Whats the best thing to do ? Copy the game saves on to a memory card and hope for a fix soon.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LukeinDeidre

21%
02 Rank
Progress
LukeinDeidre
Accepted Solution

No word from Sony on this?  I just got the same thing with my Eden.  47 spectre collected, and now it's accusing me of using copied data?  *****.  Sony?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ninjaselo

31%
02 Rank
Progress
Ninjaselo
Accepted Solution
I have the same problem, waiting for Sony to correct this. I don't want to lose all my hard work!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jefflloyd

31%
02 Rank
Progress
jefflloyd
Accepted Solution

Yep same problem for me on Burnout Paradise.

Tried resyncing trophies - get an error.

Tried running the game it gets the 80022D11 error.

Tried deleting save game data - didn't work.

Tried running from a different user profile - it works, but iof course can't access saved games from other profile.

Also tried removing latest patches and reinstalling - no luck. 

Come on guys, somebody must be in the know.
Message Edited by jefflloyd on 24-10-2008 10:19 PM
Message Edited by jefflloyd on 24-10-2008 10:20 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Kadotsu

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Kadotsu
Accepted Solution

I had the same Problem after playing DeadSpace all Trophy enabled games gave me errors Burnout, Eden, Wipeout, Pain

I had to delete my Profile!!! and recover my PSN ID to fix it.

It's a firmware issue I suppose.

0 Kudos

Betreff: Re: 80022D11 - Trophy Error

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

The_Rickster

44%
02 Rank
Progress
The_Rickster
Accepted Solution

Since applying the 2.5 patch have had th following issues...

First game to break was Soul Calibur - saves say they cannot be loaded as they do not recognise machine or account. I am loading them on the PS3 they were created on the my account which they were created! Had to deleted the save file and start a new one for it to workl

PAIN said my system needed to activated.. already activated so deactivated and activated game works but lose all saved preogress!

Next.. linger in the shadows says something about error with the trophies when i try loading it up

And now I cant get into wipeout as it gives me 80022D11 error.

I notice people mention burnout.. i darent try that as i have put a lot time into that ... in fact i darent try any of my other games at the moment in fear of saves courrupting!

Could we have some sort of feedback as at the moment i darent risk playing any of my other titles.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Re: Betreff: Re: 80022D11 - Trophy Error

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jefflloyd

31%
02 Rank
Progress
jefflloyd
Accepted Solution

The following was recommended by kungmidas from the Criterion Games board:

"

Re: "An error occured while installing trophy data"

by kungmidas on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:19 am

I agree, this is probably a Sony issue. After a fair deal of desperate testing, i learned...
a) Even if I deleted all existing users, including BP save files, created a completely new user, and deleted the BP game data from the hard drive, the game would fail to start as soon as it had applied the 1.50 upgrade (thus trophy enabling the game)
b) It's impossible to even open the trophy collection in XMB
c) BP is the only trophy enabled game I have, perhaps any other trophy enabled game would also be disabled?

I was finally able to work around the problem though! Here's what I basically did:

1. Restored system from the big backup ==> trophy system broken
2. Made copies of all game save files manually to a USB drive
3. Restored the system to factory configuration and formatted the hard drive again, and did NOT restore from the big backup this time. ==> trophies works, but obviously trophies and progress are gone
4. Created users with same names as before - the names probably don't matter though.
5. Restored all game save files from step 2 ==> BP still wont start, says "wont load games from a different user" or something
6. Activated my PSN account on the user with the BP save file (as it was in the beginning of time). Voila, works =)

Trophies are back and BP (and all other games) starts fine and picks up where I left them and no game progress or money spent on PSN was lost, but I've lost all games and demos I've downloaded from PSN, which of course can be downloaded again but I had like 20 gbs of untested demos =)

Hope this helps anyone else if someone run in to a similar issue!
kungmidas

"

Has anybody else had success with this process or something like it???

I tried a few versions of this process without success.  Admittedly I did not backup the game save file to USB drive after the 'big restore' before doing the system restore.  I had the game save files backed from the original system.  Murphy's law - it is probably the issue. So I am about to take a deep breath and do this whole process again.

Note that this is a long process because each time I have to restore BP 1.5 patch (345MB).  Blast!  

I'll give you an update on how I go. 

JL

Message Edited by jefflloyd on 26-10-2008 10:02 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jefflloyd

31%
02 Rank
Progress
jefflloyd
Accepted Solution

Tried the above workaround today but unfortunately this didn't work for me.  Maybe there was something obvious I missed in the workaround.

Now this is after about 5 rebuilds, each time downloading BP1.5 release patch etc.  I am about to give up on this. 

Sony, I think we need to simplify this don't you? Can we have a few suggestions about what you are doing to address it - just a bit of feedback may be of value; your faithful followers are waning.

JL

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Marcuch

63%
02 Rank
Progress
Marcuch
Accepted Solution

Well, I've copied all my saved data (except those 'copy protected') and deleted my user profile. When I created a new one (with the same PSN ID), the trophy error did not occur and the sync was successful. I just lost my Wipeout, Soul Calibur 4 save files, because "they were created by another user". Oh well, at least I can acheve trophies again. (tested on Dead Space)

I hope it won't occur again.

Message Edited by Marcuch on 27-10-2008 09:21 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

The_Rickster

44%
02 Rank
Progress
The_Rickster
Accepted Solution

After several evenings of trying the steps above by kungmidas, along with formatting backing / restoring saves/ deleting has made no difference my saves for Soul Calibur / Burnout and Wipeout still say created by another user when they were created and have only been played by one account on the one machine the were created on.

I dont believe the saves themselves to be corrupted as i have tried backups of Soul Calibur and Burnout from a couple of months ago which have been stored off line on a memory stick. This has only occured since the update so the problem pounts at an issue with 2.50

I have invested a lot of time in these games over 90 hours. Am i to get paranoid about my saves  everytime Sony release an update, that my games could well get corrupted, having over 20+ games so this is a concern!.. bearing in mind this is not the first time a firmware has caused issues see 2.40.

Considering this is the official Sony Eu Forum and its technical support forum it would be nice to hear some feedback from a Sony Support Representative.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bluedragon12345

23%
02 Rank
Progress
bluedragon12345
Accepted Solution

i need HELP im bluedragon12345 and i have the update 3.55 i cannot update my profile please help we are now 2011 please help its been 3 weeks

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shakyhand

88%
02 Rank
Progress
shakyhand
Accepted Solution

Not sure if this will work guys, but worth a try: I received a replacement refurbished PS3 on monday and after installing my backup and re-downloading a few PSN games they would not load. They screen would return to the XMB with a "game failed to start error". I assumed this was because it was recognising my account as one from a different machine. Called Sony yesterday and they said they had not heard of the problem before and would investigate further. They also said there shouldn't be any problems with DRM issues.  Still waiting for a return call. So, done a quick google and found out that you need to go into account management on the XMB, select system activation, deactivate then reactivate your system. Everything works fine now.

Not sure if this will solve the trophy problem, but worth a try. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Fitz19_101

26%
02 Rank
Progress
Fitz19_101
Accepted Solution
I have the same problem, GTA 4, Far cry 2, wipeout HD , pixeljunk eden and pain all don't work. I'm gonna be backing up my HDD to a external drive, and then restoring my ps3 completly, or i may just wait till sony takes a notice and fixs the problem.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

The_Rickster

44%
02 Rank
Progress
The_Rickster
Accepted Solution
Tried the reactivation and deactivation no luck my game saves still dont work, Put in GTAIV to finsh off last night... guess what it wont load the save.. This appaling, thats yet anonther game ruined as im not going back to the begining of game after having put 15 hours in already as i do not have the time to keep replaying all my games.. the fact is i have seen on other forums people having trouble with games save.. and what are sony doing about it, nothing... great customer support considering the amount of time and money thats users have invested into there product... so looking forward to the next firmware trashing my system.
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel