29%
02 Rank
Progress

Please Help: Uncharted 4 chapter 10 problem

10 Replies 1,588 Views Created 01-04-2018
31 Mar 2018
By Aspetius1993

Hey there
I purchased Uncharted 4 on flash sale some weeks ago and after downloading it completely, on chapter 1The "Twelve Towers", in the beginning of the level there is supposed to be a wooden old bridge (where Sam says That bridge there is what we call rickety) where Nate has to drive on it with the jeep, but in my copy of the game there is ABSOLUTELY NO DAMN BRIDGE there in the level, please help me I'm really stuck here and don't know what to do
P.S. All the details about the level (on how to pass it) I watched from youtube, but in my copy of the game I see no damn bridge.

0 Kudos
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

gavsta72

• Award Winner
97%
15 Rank
Progress
gavsta72
Accepted Solution

Are you sure you're in the same spot ?? sounds a bit weird 

0 Kudos

I'm so excited about the new boring sterile forums. Top stuff NOT

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Aspetius1993

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Aspetius1993
gavsta72
Accepted Solution

Yea man ! Totally weird! 

I tried restarting the chapter, starting from the previous one, none of it worked ! 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Aspetius1993

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Aspetius1993
Aspetius1993
Accepted Solution

Isn't there any cheat code or savegame or something to skip the damn chapter LoL ???

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

fiore1213

89%
05 Rank
Progress
fiore1213
Accepted Solution

If not mistaken,I played the game way ago and if it’s the place I think you have stucked,you have to lower that bridge,jump or swing to the other side.If you can post a screenshot I can try to be more helpful 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Aspetius1993

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Aspetius1993
fiore1213
Accepted Solution

20180402_143545.jpgSee no bridge20180402_143619.jpgI will fall down

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

fiore1213

89%
05 Rank
Progress
fiore1213
Aspetius1993
Accepted Solution

So from where you are, go to the river and follow it,you'll pass down an old wooden bridge and find a way up when you see it and cross it slowly,because it will collapse. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mistre83

26%
02 Rank
Progress
mistre83
Accepted Solution

i have the same problem! There is no bridge in chapter 10 and bought the game on playstation days... dont know how to solve this! :((((

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Omid_Gh777

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Omid_Gh777
Accepted Solution

I have the same problem in the same level chapter 10 no wooden bridge.

I have bought the game recently in blockbuster discount.1534708816644-1869309052.jpg

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

haero21

73%
02 Rank
Progress
haero21
Accepted Solution

I have this problem!!! HELP!

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Lhyssana

26%
02 Rank
Progress
Lhyssana
Accepted Solution

I can't say for certain but I only remember a handful of bridges in the area...but if I were to make sure it wasn't just a glitch in the game system I'd first get a walkthrough and a map of the area.  Even with the walkthrough I often missed places and the character's dialogue sometimes talked about things I couldn't see because I had turned at the wrong moment.  Try this first as at worst it will either prove it's something wrong with the game or you discovered that you may also have the "which red rock" disease that seems to affect me every time I'm put into an open world game.  If it does turn out to be a problem with the game there are a few things to try.  1st restart the game and/or level, sometimes a game can get a little confused and not remember to process something because of something you did or didn't do twenty minutes ago.  Second try resetting the difficulty, it's rare but there are occasions that sometimes it's the difficulty level that makes the difference.  If it appears even after changing the difficulty, then you can always make sure your game is up to date.  If it is then the only thing the normal joe can do is uninstall and the reinstall the game.  This means lost data but a chance of the game working but use this as a last resort.  For the normal player there is no way to unlock the chapters until a level is beaten.  So you may need to contact Sony or find someone who knows the hacks and cheats for the game to get around it.  Even so it's an important chapter that sets up some important and gameplay elements so the hack you would want would be to jump from point A to B not to skip the chapter if possible.  Sorry I couldn't be more help, but these solutions have helped me from the mid-nineties to today.  Hopefully at least one of them will work for you now.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel